- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- Charging the headset
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Signing in with your HTC Account
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Downloading free titles on the headset
Getting the most out of your headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Pairing controllers
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Connecting to a VPN
- Casting your screen
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Uninstalling content
- Updating the firmware on VIVE Focus 3
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- My headset keeps forgetting my boundary. What can I do?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How can I prevent blurriness or dizziness?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Why do I see "Boundary lost" during room setup?
- How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
- How do I reassemble the headset after repair?
- How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
Keep VIVE Focus 3 clean and hygienic with a few simple tips.
- Dampen a cloth with diluted alcohol mixture (75%) to wipe down the hard plastic of the headset and controllers you touch most.
- PU leather face gaskets can be wiped down with a damp cloth.
- Make sure all disinfectants have been wiped off before use to avoid irritation.
- Don’t spray or pour liquid directly on your headset or controllers.
- Don’t use any liquids or cleaning solutions on the lenses.
- Don’t expose your headset or controllers to UV rays or direct sunlight.
- Don’t machine wash.
Cleaning the headset lenses
- Use a dry cleaning cloth to wipe the lenses, such as the included cloth.
- Never use any kind of cleaning solution on the lenses.
- Wipe in a circular motion from the center to the outer edges of the lenses.