- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- Charging the headset
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Signing in with your HTC Account
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Downloading free titles on the headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Launching and closing a VR title
Getting the most out of your headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Pairing controllers
- Hand tracking
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Inserting a storage card
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling content
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- My headset keeps forgetting my boundary. What can I do?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How can I prevent blurriness or dizziness?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Why do I see "Boundary lost" during room setup?
- How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
- How do I reassemble the headset after repair?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
VIVE Business Device Management System is a web-based platform designed to help businesses manage their VR devices and content. It allows businesses that use VR to manage licensed and corporate specific VR content, set user roles and permissions, manage devices, and more. On your computer's web browser, go to https://business.vive.com/dms/ to access VIVE Business Device Management System.
- Setting up one or more headsets with a microSD™ card, and then assigning content later using the web interface.
- Setting up one or more headsets with a microSD™ card, as well as installing content directly from the microSD™ card.
To get started:
- Log in to VIVE Business Device Management System with your VIVE Business account.
- Register your headset(s). If eligible, you can also activate the warranties and extended service packages.
- Upload and deploy corporate and licensed content to your team.
- Invite users in your organization and set roles and permissions for them when using the VIVE Business Device Management System.
- Create a batch configuration package to quickly set up multiple all-in-one devices with the same settings with a microSD™ card.
- Manage content, settings, and users on devices already deployed.