Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
Solutions and FAQs
How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
Before sending in the VIVE XR Elite headset for repair, remove the following accessories from the headset:
- To remove the face cushion, follow the instructions in Removing and reattaching the face cushion.
To remove the temples, press the release button on the inside of each temple.
To remove the battery cradle, disconnect the extended USB cables on the right side of the headset and battery cradle.
Then press the release button on the inner left and right sides of the battery cradle and detach the battery cradle.
Keep the accessories in a safe place. You'll need to reassemble them when you get your headset back.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.