Nothing's in my cart
- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Accessing web content
With the web browser, you can access websites, bookmark webpages, and stream videos.
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and then select Browser.
You can do the following:
- Select a bookmark that links to the website or web service you want to visit.
- In the search bar, enter the URL of the website you want to visit.
Open another web browser window to access another website or web service. You can open several windows at the same time.
Other people in the virtual space will be able to hear the audio from your shared browser only when you're streaming from YouTube or Vimeo. If you share a video from other streaming services, they will see the video but not hear the audio.