Nothing's in my cart
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Uploading files to VIVERSE
Before you can view files—PDFs, videos, 3D models, and images—in the virtual space, you need to upload them to the cloud storage used by VIVERSE.
- In your web browser, go to sync.vive.com and sign in with your HTC account.
At the top of the webpage, click
Files tab will be selected automatically.
Tip: The left-hand side displays the types of files that can be uploaded. Click a file type and then hover over the info icon to see which file formats are supported. See Types of files you can view in VIVERSE for details.
- Click Upload files > Add files.
- Select the files you want to upload and click Open.
- Click Next to start uploading the files.
Files you've uploaded will be added under the corresponding file types in the Files tab.
Tip: You can do any of the following with uploaded files:
- Click next to a file to rename or delete it.
- Click the column heading to sort by filename or date.
- To delete several files, select them from the list, and then click Delete.
- To delete all files, select Name, and then click Delete.