Nothing's in my cart
- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
When displaying my 3D model, textures do not appear.
Make sure to do the following before uploading 3D models:
- If a 3D model has separate texture files, package the 3D model and textures into a ZIP file.
- If you have several 3D models, package each 3D model with its respective texture files as a separate ZIP file.
- Check and make sure the texture files are complete.
- Using folders for texture files is not recommended. To avoid upload problems, package a 3D model and its texture files without folders in the ZIP file.