Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear prescription glasses while using the headset?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing or reattaching the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
Product care and maintenance
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Can stationary experiences work at room scale?
- How do I fix download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
- Why are the headset and controllers not tracked properly?
VIVE Reality System
- Disabling Volume limit
- Capturing screenshots in VR
- Seeing real surroundings
- Enabling motion compensation
- What is motion compensation?
- Updating the firmware
- Troubleshooting VIVE Cosmos
- Joining the VIVE Cosmos beta program
- Setting the power supply frequency
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
Connecting the headset to your computer via the converter
Use the converter to connect the VIVE Cosmos headset to your computer.
Note: If your VIVE Cosmos originally came with the link box, you can replace the link box with the converter when it becomes available.
|1||Headset cable port|
|4||USB 3.0 cable|
- Connect the power adapter cable to its corresponding port on the converter for VIVE Cosmos.
- Plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
- Connect the opposite end of the USB 3.0 cable to a USB 3.0 port on your computer.
- Connect the other end of the DisplayPort cable to the DisplayPort port on the graphics card of your computer where the monitor is also connected. Do not connect the DisplayPort cable to ports on the motherboard.
Insert the headset cable connector (side with triangle mark up) to the port on the converter with the corresponding triangle mark.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.