Nothing's in my cart
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Streaming Hub is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- How do I resume playing a PC VR title?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Why doesn't the PC VR title launch after selecting it in the Library?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
- What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?
- When I launch VIVE Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
Preparing your headset for streaming
Your headset needs to be set up before you can use VIVE Streaming. Here's what you need to set up on your headset to use VIVE Streaming:
- Make sure you've set up your play area on your headset. This is done on the headset, not from SteamVR or VIVE Streaming.
Make sure all headset settings are set correctly:
- System and software updates
- Network connection
- Audio settings
- Controller pairing
All of these settings are managed by the headset, and cannot be overridden by SteamVR or VIVE Streaming.
- Make sure the latest version of VIVE Streaming is installed on the headset. On your PC, open the VIVE Streaming Hub settings, and then go to About. On the VIVE Streaming tab, click Install next to VIVE Streaming app. Then follow the onscreen instructions to install the update.
You can also visit the VIVE XR Elite forum to ask questions and communicate with other VIVE XR Elite users.