- Top articles
Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Cosmos?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Cleaning the face cushions
- Caring for your VIVE Cosmos
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- Resetting the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Will VR apps that are for limited spaces or stationary experiences only work with a room-scale setup?
- How do I resolve download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
- The headset and controllers are not being tracked properly. What can I do?
VIVE Reality System
Can I use a laptop with VIVE Cosmos?
As long as your laptop meets the system requirements, you can use it with VIVE Cosmos.
If your laptop does not have a DisplayPort port but has a Mini DisplayPort port instead, you can use a Mini DisplayPort-to-DisplayPort adapter. If you require one, contact HTC customer care.
Note: A Mini DisplayPort-to-DisplayPort adapter may block another port on your laptop.