Nothing's in my cart
Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear prescription glasses while using the headset?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing or reattaching the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
Product care and maintenance
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Can stationary experiences work at room scale?
- How do I fix download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
- Why are the headset and controllers not tracked properly?
VIVE Reality System
- Disabling Volume limit
- Capturing screenshots in VR
- Seeing real surroundings
- Enabling motion compensation
- What is motion compensation?
- Updating the firmware
- Troubleshooting VIVE Cosmos
- Joining the VIVE Cosmos beta program
- Setting the power supply frequency
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
About the VIVE Cosmos headset
The VIVE Cosmos headset is your window to the VR environment. The headset cameras track the position of the headset and controllers.
Important: The cameras on the headset are sensitive. Do not cover or scratch the cameras.
Front and side views
- Side/tracking cameras
- Dual cameras
- Front cover
- Headset band
- Top strap
- Headset cable
- Headset cable strip
- On-ear headphone
- Status light
- Headset button
Back and bottom views
- Adjustment dial
- Side cushion
- Front pad
- Nose rest
- Interpupillary distance (IPD) knob
- Face cushion frame
- Face cushion
- Back pad
- Headset band
Inner view (face cushion frame removed)
1. Front cover lock button
2. Headset cable
3. Audio cable
4. USB Type-C cable slot