Nothing's in my cart
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- How do I resume playing a PC VR title?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Why doesn't the PC VR title launch after selecting it in the Library?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
- What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
If wireless streaming is not working for you, try these:
- Connect your computer directly to the network router using an ethernet cable.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi router the headset connects to supports 802.11ac or 802.11ax (5 GHz).
- If possible, don't connect to a Wi-Fi mesh network.
- Have the Wi-Fi router and the headset in the same room and try to have a clear line of sight between the headset and Wi-Fi router.
- Don't use a mobile hotspot as your Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure your firewall is not blocking connections from VIVE Streaming.
- If you keep seeing "No computer found", consult your network administrator about allowing devices to broadcast messages on the network.