Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear prescription glasses while using the headset?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing or reattaching the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
Product care and maintenance
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Can stationary experiences work at room scale?
- How do I fix download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
- Why are the headset and controllers not tracked properly?
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
VIVE Reality System
- Disabling Volume limit
- Capturing screenshots in VR
- Seeing real surroundings
- Enabling motion compensation
- What is motion compensation?
- Updating the firmware
- Troubleshooting VIVE Cosmos
- Joining the VIVE Cosmos beta program
- Setting the power supply frequency
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
Inserting the batteries into the controller
Make sure that the included batteries have been inserted into both controllers before turning them on.
Note: It is highly recommended to use AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries for the controllers.
- Gently push down on the icon near the top of the battery cover, then slide and lift to remove it.
Insert 2 AA alkaline batteries into the compartment.
- Make sure that the positive and negative ends are facing the correct direction.
- Make sure both batteries are put over the tab in the battery compartment.
Replace the battery cover.
Tip: If you're not going to use the controllers for an extended period of time, it's recommended that you take out the batteries.