Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Streaming Hub is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- How do I resume playing a PC VR title?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Why doesn't the PC VR title launch after selecting it in the Library?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
- What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- What facial expressions does VIVE Streaming support?
- What should I do if eye and facial tracking are not working properly?
- How do I improve VIVE Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphics and performance settings for VIVE Streaming?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why doesn't my streaming session start right away and I see a "Preparing VIVE Ultimate Trackers" message every time?
- When I launch VIVE Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
Both hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker are natively supported by VIVE Streaming.
- In the VIVE Streaming Hub, go to Settings > VIVE Streaming, and then go to the Input tab.
- Under Tracking, select or clear the Hand tracking option to enable or disable hand tracking.
- If you're using a
VIVE Wrist Tracker, do one of the following:
- Select the
VIVE Wrist Tracker for hand tracking option to enhance hand tracking precision and reliability through the
VIVE Wrist Tracker.
Important: Hand tracking must also be selected.
- Clear the Use VIVE Wrist Tracker for hand tracking option to use VIVE Wrist Tracker to track objects, similar to how you would with VIVE Tracker (3.0).
- Select the Use VIVE Wrist Tracker for hand tracking option to enhance hand tracking precision and reliability through the VIVE Wrist Tracker.