Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Streaming Hub is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- How do I resume playing a PC VR title?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Why doesn't the PC VR title launch after selecting it in the Library?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
- What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?
- When I launch VIVE Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?
If you're having trouble scanning the QR code, you can check if the pairing code below the QR code matches the pairing code in the headset. If the pairing codes match, click Pair.
If for any reason you're unable to scan the QR code or confirm the pairing codes, you can connect your headset to your PC using a USB cable. See Connecting your headset to your computer to stream using a USB cable.
Once you've paired the headset and computer, unplug your headset from your computer. On your headset, you can then select the same PC on the Computer connection screen to start a wireless streaming session without the need to scan a QR code or confirm pairing codes.