Nothing's in my cart
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Streaming Hub is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- How do I resume playing a PC VR title?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Why doesn't the PC VR title launch after selecting it in the Library?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
- What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?
- When I launch VIVE Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
If the controls and buttons on the controllers are not working properly when streaming apps, try changing the controller option in the VIVE Streaming settings.
Note: We recommend updating your SteamVR to version 1.26 or later.
- In the VIVE Streaming Hub, open settings and go to VIVE Streaming.
- On the Input tab, check if Compatibility mode is selected under Controller. If Compatibility mode is selected, clear the option; if Compatibility mode is not selected, select it.
- Restart SteamVR, open the app, and check if the controllers are working properly.
- If the controllers are still not working properly, open the SteamVR settings on your computer or in VR.
- Click Controllers > MANAGE CONTROLLER BINDINGS.
- Under Manage Controller Bindings For, select the app where the controllers are not working properly.
- In Active Controller Binding, click Custom > EDIT THIS BINDING.
- In the upper right, click OPTIONS.
BINDING OPTIONS, click
None next to
Compatibility Mode and do the following:
Note: We recommend restarting the app after editing the controller binding.
- For Compatibility Mode, select Oculus Touch Controller.
- Select Simulate HMD.