- Top articles
Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Cosmos?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Cleaning the face cushions
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- Resetting the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Will VR apps that are for limited spaces or stationary experiences only work with a room-scale setup?
- How do I resolve download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
VIVE Reality System
Connecting the headset to your computer via the converter
Note: If your VIVE Cosmos originally came with the link box, you can replace the link box with the converter when it becomes available.
- Connect the power adapter cable to its corresponding port on the converter for VIVE Cosmos.
- Plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
- Connect the opposite end of the USB 3.0 cable to a USB 3.0 port on your computer.
- Connect the other end of the DisplayPort cable to the DisplayPort port on the graphics card of your computer where the monitor is also connected. Do not connect the DisplayPort cable to ports on the motherboard.
Insert the headset cable connector (side with triangle mark up) to the port on the converter with the corresponding triangle mark.