- Top articles
Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Cosmos?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Cleaning the face cushions
- Caring for your VIVE Cosmos
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- Resetting the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Will VR apps that are for limited spaces or stationary experiences only work with a room-scale setup?
- How do I resolve download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
- The headset and controllers are not being tracked properly. What can I do?
VIVE Reality System
Attaching the top strap to the headset band
For added comfort, attach the top strap before wearing the headset. You can adjust the top strap by using the velcro strip.
Note: You'll need to first remove the front and back pads on the headset. For details, see Removing the front and back pads.
- Starting from the rear of the headset band, align the hooks of the top strap (side without the clasp) to its corresponding slots. Gently pull up the strap to hook into place.
Align and insert the hooks on the other end of the top strap with the inner slots of the headset band, and then pull up on the strap to hook into place.
- Reattach the front and back pads to the headset. For details, see Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset.