- Top articles
VIVE Wireless Adapter (VIVE/VIVE Pro)
VIVE Wireless app
Solutions and FAQs
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Why am I not receiving phone notifications in my headset?
- Why can't I update or configure my base stations wirelessly in the SteamVR app?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- Having problems with your headset?
- When my computer connects to my headset through the VIVE Wireless Adapter, why does the SteamVR app take a long time to work properly?
Information and support
About VIVE Wireless Adapter
Freeing you from cables, VIVE Wireless Adapter attaches to your headset and wirelessly receives VR data from your computer. It comes with a PCIe WiGig® card and wireless link box that need to be installed on your computer to transmit data.
|2. Pair button|
|3. USB power port|
|Connection port for VIVE Pro:|
|4. Headset cable port|
|Connection ports for VIVE:|
|5. HDMI port|
|6. USB port|
|7. Headset power port|
To find out more, see Setting up VIVE Wireless Adapter.