- Top articles
VIVE Wireless Adapter (VIVE/VIVE Pro)
VIVE Wireless app
Solutions and FAQs
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Why am I not receiving phone notifications in my headset?
- Why can't I update or configure my base stations wirelessly in the SteamVR app?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- Having problems with your headset?
- When my computer connects to my headset through the VIVE Wireless Adapter, why does the SteamVR app take a long time to work properly?
Information and support
Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
If you're experiencing one of these issues after installing the PCIe WiGig® card:
- Your computer doesn't boot up.
- Your computer can't detect the PCIe WiGig® card.
- Your computer freezes.
- WiGig® can't connect.
Try the steps below.
- Check if the PCIe WiGig® card is inserted firmly in the PCIe slot.
- Check if the cable from the wireless link box is connected firmly to the card.
- Reboot your computer.
If the problem persists, try installing the card in another PCIe slot.