Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- Charging the headset
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Signing in with your HTC Account
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Downloading free titles on the headset
Getting the most out of your headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Pairing controllers
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Connecting to a VPN
- Casting your screen
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Uninstalling content
- Updating the firmware on VIVE Focus 3
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- My headset keeps forgetting my boundary. What can I do?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How can I prevent blurriness or dizziness?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Why do I see "Boundary lost" during room setup?
- How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
- How do I reassemble the headset after repair?
- How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
Taking screenshots and screen recordings
Screenshots and video recordings save VR moments for review or sharing. To take screenshots or video recordings:
- Press VIVE to open the Quick menu.
Do either of the following:
- Select to take a still screenshot.
- Select to record video from your VR screen and audio from your microphone.
- For screen recordings, you can stop the capture process from the Quick menu by selecting Stop recording. If you've chosen video capture, your video capture will continue until you stop it or your headset runs out of storage space.
Captures are stored on your headset.
- Take a quick screenshot by pressing the VIVE button and Trigger on the controllers, or by pressing the Headset and Volume down buttons.
- Take quick screen recordings by pressing the Headset and Volume up buttons.
- Screen recording pauses automatically when you access certain kinds of personal information, such as password screens.
- Screenshots and screen recordings may be disabled in some apps.