Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC Account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting audio settings
- Choosing a display mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling content
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get it?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with VIVE Focus 3
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Solutions and FAQs
- How do I try out beta features on VIVE Focus 3?
- Where can I find the headset serial number?
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- My headset keeps forgetting my boundary. What can I do?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How can I prevent blurriness or dizziness?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Why do I see "Boundary lost" during room setup?
- How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
- How do I reassemble the headset after repair?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
- Can I cast VIVE Focus 3 to a computer?
- How do I install the VMware AirWatch agent and enroll VIVE Focus 3 using a QR code?
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
VIVE Focus 3 allows you connect to 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks.
VIVE Focus 3 also supports the Wi-Fi 6E standard. VIVE Focus 3 can be connected to 6 GHz wireless networks in regions where the headset is certified to use Wi-Fi 6E.
- Currently, VIVE Focus 3 can only use Wi-Fi 6E in the United States, United Kingdom, France, and Germany. Because Wi-Fi 6E is still a new standard, availability and channels will be dependent on local legislation in your country.
- Before VIVE Focus 3 can detect 6 GHz wireless networks, you need to connect the headset to a 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz network first. You can then scan for 6 GHz networks to connect to.
Here's how to connect the headset to a Wi-Fi network:
Settings, and then select
Network > Wi-Fi (2.4/5 GHz).
Nearby 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks will be listed.
- Select the Wi-Fi network to connect to.
- Enter your login credentials, configure your network settings, and then select Connect.
Your selected network will then connect. Your previous network will remain saved, so you can easily reconnect to it later.
- To access Wi-Fi settings, you can also press the VIVE button on the right controller, and then select More > Wi-Fi.
- If the network you want to use is not listed, try adding it manually by selecting Add Network.