Installing the eye tracking software
The eye tracking software installs automatically when you install the VIVE software. If you already have a VIVE product installed, you may need to install the eye tracking software separately.
Download and install the VIVE Pro Eye tracking software from:
Running the eye tracking software for the first time
The first time you run the eye tracking software, you'll need to open it manually.
- Make sure VIVE Pro Eye is connected to your computer. See Connecting the headset to your computer.
- Launch SR_Runtime. The icon should appear in the system tray.
- Start SteamVR if it isn't already running.
- Put on your headset.
- From the System Dashboard in VR, select VIVE Pro Eye.
- Read and agree to the license agreement. You need to agree to be able to use eye tracking.
From now on, the eye tracking software will launch automatically.