Headset and link box
- About the VIVE Pro Eye HMD
- Putting on the VIVE Pro Eye HMD
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Pro Eye?
- Adjusting the lens distance on the headset
- Replacing the face cushion
- Connecting a USB device to the VIVE Pro Eye HMD
- Removing the headset earphones
- Replacing the headset earphones
- Reattaching the head pad on the headset strap
- Updating the headset firmware
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- What is the dual camera used for?
Product care and repair
- What can I do to troubleshoot the headset?
- What can I do when the status light on the headset indicates an error?
- What should I do if the headset is not tracked?
- My headset display is blurry. What should I do?
- What can I do to resolve the "headset not found" error?
- My headset can't be detected due to a USB port issue. What should I do?
- After upgrading to Windows 10, VIVE shows as the computer's main monitor. What should I do?
- I'm experiencing skipped frames. What could I do?
- I'm seeing drifting motion or floating objects in VR. What could I do?
- Can I use the USB Type-C earphones that came with my HTC phone?
- Is there a way to also hear from the computer what's in VR?
- What can I do if the headset's dual camera won't turn on?
- What should I do if there's cracking noise from the headset earphones?
- What can I do if the headset connection status is unstable?
- The headset display suddenly turns blank. What can I do?
- How do I install the driver updates for the VIVE Pro Eye dual camera on Windows 7?
- About SteamVR Base Station 2.0
- Installing SteamVR Base Station 2.0
- Tips for setting up SteamVR Base Station 2.0
- How many SteamVR Base Stations 2.0 can I use in a single setup?
- What things should I consider when installing more than two SteamVR Base Stations 2.0?
- Setting up additional base stations
- What are the minimum and maximum play area when using more than two SteamVR Base Stations 2.0?
- My available space has an irregular shape. Can I still set up more than two SteamVR Base Stations 2.0?
- Can I use an odd number of SteamVR Base Stations 2.0?
- Configuring the base station channels
- How can I check which base stations are currently in use?
- Using the mounting kit
- Cleaning the base stations
- Updating base station firmware via Bluetooth
- What does the status light on the base stations mean?
- What should I do if any of the base stations is not detected?
- Can I use the older version of the base stations together with SteamVR Base Station 2.0?
- Which VIVE hardware is compatible with my base stations?
- Are the base stations covered by warranty if accidentally damaged?
- About the VIVE Controllers (2018)
- Charging the controllers
- Turning the controllers on or off
- Pairing the controllers with the headset
- Attaching the lanyards to the controllers
- Updating controller firmware
- What does the status light on the controllers mean?
- What should I do if any of the controllers is not tracked?
- How do I know which of the controllers is not being tracked?
- What can I do if the controller's trackpad is oversensitive?
- What should I do if my controller won't turn on?
- The controller automatically turns off. What should I do?
- My controller won't turn on after I accidentally unplugged it during firmware update. What should I do?
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Pro Eye for the first time
- Setting up a standing-only play area
- Setting up a room-scale play area
- Resetting the play area
- Verifying your setup
- After setting up, how do I turn the VIVE system on?
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Will VR apps for seated/standing-only experiences work with room-scale setup?
- How do I resolve download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
System Dashboard settings
Calibrating eye tracking
Before you can use eye tracking, you need to calibrate the software.
From the System Dashboard, select
VIVE Pro Eye.
Important: If you don't see VIVE Pro Eye in the System Dashboard, make sure the eye tracking software has been installed correctly. See Installing the eye tracking software.
- Make sure Use eye tracking is enabled, and then select Calibrate.
- Follow the instructions to complete the calibration process.
- Eye tracking must be recalibrated for each user.
- Eye tracking may need to be recalibrated if you change your IPD setting or the position of the headset on your face.
- If you installed the eye tracking software separately, you will need to agree to the terms and conditions the first time you run the software.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.