Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting audio settings
- Choosing a display mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling content
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get it?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with VIVE Focus 3
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
VIVE Focus 3 features
All-in-One VR that goes all out for graphics quality
Visualize your creativity in crystal-clear brilliance. See it and feel it before putting ideas into motion — no more costly and time-consuming do-overs.
- Always sharp: 5K resolution
- See more naturally: up to 120-degree wide field of view
- Smoothest visual: 90Hz refresh rate
Your viewing sweet spot
Ultra wide range of IPD (inter-pupillary distance) adjustment (57mm-72mm) provides viewing comfort. Easily find your sweet spot with the dial design while wearing the headset.
To learn more about IPD, see Adjusting the IPD on the headset
Immersive audio and comfort - best of both worlds
- Open-back, dual-driver speakers deliver 3D spatial sound. The off-ear design eliminates constant pressure on your ears, and also maintains an optimum level of environment awareness.
- For total immersion, high-resolution 3.5mm audio jack support is available.
- Directional speaker design—with voice leakage reduction—helps keep conversations private.
Tip: Check out Adjusting audio settings for more information about audio features.
In and out of VR in seconds
Made for high-traffic showrooms and events. Easily take off and put on the headset thanks to the patented quick adjustment button.
Suits a wide range of face shapes, vision types and even fits over glasses. No fuss. Just pure comfort and convenience.
Check out Putting on the headset.