Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling apps
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get the app?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with a new headset
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the front side of the headset indicate?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
Follow these steps to show your videos on the playlist.
On your computer, create your playlist JSON file.
Key Value Description "projection" "Planar" Default projection format. Indicates it's a standard flat video. "180" Indicates it's a 180˚ video. "360" Indicates it's a 360˚ video. "stereo" "Mono" Default stereo format. Indicates it's a standard monoscopic video. "TB" Indicates it's an over-under stereoscopic video. "LR" Indicates it's a side-by-side stereoscopic video.
If you don’t know how to create a JSON file, click here to download the above sample that you can edit.
- Save the JSON file using this file name: streaming_playlist.json.
- Connect the headset to your computer.
- Put on your headset.
- In the Choose USB mode dialog box, select File transfer.
- Take off your headset.
- On your computer, open a file management app such as File Explorer. Access your headset by clicking VIVE Focus 3 > Internal shared storage.
- From the root folder of the internal storage, create this folder: com.vive.business.video/files.
- Open com.vive.business.video/files, and then copy streaming_playlist.json to the folder.