Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- Charging the headset
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Signing in with your HTC Account
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Downloading free titles on the headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Launching and closing a VR title
Getting the most out of your headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Pairing controllers
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Inserting a storage card
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling content
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- My headset keeps forgetting my boundary. What can I do?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How can I prevent blurriness or dizziness?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Why do I see "Boundary lost" during room setup?
- How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
- How do I reassemble the headset after repair?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
Charging the headset
You can charge the headset with the AC adapter.
Charge the headset by connecting the AC adapter to a power outlet, and then connecting it to the headset.
Charging the headset while in use is not recommended.
You can charge the battery separately with the same adapter and port.
You can check the battery level by pressing the Power button on the back of the headset.