Nothing's in my cart
- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space
Here's how to download files—including screenshots, whiteboard drawings, and sticky notes—created in the virtual space to your computer.
- In your web browser, go to sync.vive.com and sign in with your HTC account.
- At the top of the webpage, click Storage. The Files tab will be selected automatically.
On the left-hand side, click
- Select one or more files, or click the Name checkbox to select all the files.
- Click Download.
Files will be downloaded to your computer as a ZIP package.
To manually delete screenshots and other created files, select the files, and then click Delete.
To delete all files, select Name, and then click Delete.