Nothing's in my cart
- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- Things you can do in your home space
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
I uploaded a 3D model, but I couldn't open it. Why?
If you're unable to open a 3D model, check the following:
- Make sure the file format of your 3D model is compatible. The required size and content—such as textures and polygons—also vary, depending on the type of VR headset you're using.
- Try opening the file on your computer and check if it's corrupt.
- Make sure your VR headset has an internet connection.
- For 3D objects with separate texture files that are packaged into a ZIP file, make sure the files are complete.