Nothing's in my cart
In VIVE Mars CamTrack, Mars collects the tracking data that each Rover module receives from VIVE Tracker (3.0) and sends it to the PC through an IP router.
Mars allows you to manage each connected device and check system information through the Mars dashboard, which is displayed directly on the Mars chassis.
The Mars dashboard displays the connection status of each connected hardware device and other system-related information. You can also access several system configuration options.
- Rover: The status of each
Rover module is represented by a
VIVE Tracker (3.0) icon.
Icon Device status Solid gray No Rover module is detected. Flashing gray The Rover module is booting up. Flashing blue VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected but not tracking yet. Solid blue VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected and tracking.
- Timecode: Displays the timecode from a connected camera or sync generator.
- Genlock: The status
Synced will be displayed when an external sync generator is connected.
An external sync generator is required to use this feature.
- Base stations: Displays the connection status of each base station.
- Recenter: Reset the coordinates of a tracker to a positional origin (neutral coordinates).
- Network: Displays the IP address when the network status is active. Tap to configure network settings.
- Power: Tap to restart or power off Mars.
- Settings: Configure additional settings and check for system updates. You can also export system logs for system diagnostics and analysis.