Nothing's in my cart
- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
Connecting Mars to your PC
Mars processes positioning data and sends it to your PC through an IP router.
- Connect one end of the 5-m LAN cable to the Ethernet port (labeled PC/LAN) on Mars.
Connect the other end of the 5-m LAN cable to an Ethernet port on your router.