Nothing's in my cart
- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
The calibration kit includes items for assembling the calibration board, which is placed inside the tracking area during the camera calibration process.
The calibration kit includes an acrylic calibration board with a chessboard pattern, which is used as the calibration target during camera calibration. The kit also includes base supports for the board and a screw for attaching a Rover module and VIVE Tracker (3.0), which is used to determine the location of the calibration target.
After setting up VIVE Mars CamTrack, you'll need to assemble the calibration board and attach a Rover module and VIVE Tracker (3.0) to it. You can then place the board inside the tracking area and start the calibration process. For details, see Assembling the calibration board and Calibrating your camera.