Nothing's in my cart
- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
Can I use an odd number of base stations?
Yes. Each base station works independently of each other, and there is no pairing requirement among them.
Because at least two base stations are required for minimum tracking coverage and you can use a maximum of four base stations, the only possible setup with an odd number of base stations would have a total of three base stations.