Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and then select Sticky Note.
- Open the Options Menu to choose a recording language. To find out how to open the menu, see Selecting a tool.
- To begin recording, press and hold the Trigger and then start speaking.
- Release the Trigger to stop recording.
After recording, a sticky note will appear in the virtual space.
To edit the sticky note, select and use the keyboard to change the text.
Select to save the sticky note to the cloud. Sticky notes will be saved as text files.
You can move and rotate the sticky note just like what you do with a content window. To find out how, see Working with content windows. You can also grab the sticky note directly with your controller.
- If you removed sticky notes from the virtual space after saving them, you can open them again in the virtual space. Open the File Browser, go to the Notes category, and then select the sticky note you want to open. For details on the File Browser, see Opening images, documents and other files.
- You can download sticky notes to your computer. For details, see Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space.