Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Preparing 3D models
Supported file formats
Unity Asset Bundle
VIVERSE supports Unity standard and custom shaders, including animations.
Prepare AssetBundle files to allow VIVE XR Elite users to view your 3D model.
3D and 2D formats
Use any of the following supported 3D formats for your 3D model: FBX, OBJ, glTF, glb.
- JPG (baseline & progressive - 12 bpc/arithmetic not supported)
- BMP (non-1bpp, non-RLE)
- If your 3D model has separate texture files, the 3D model and textures must be packaged into a ZIP file and then uploaded.
- If your 3D model doesn't have separate texture files, it doesn't need to be packaged into a ZIP file. Your 3D model can be directly uploaded.
Recommendations and limitations
- Polygons: 5,000 or below recommended, 200,000 maximum
- File size: 60 MB or below recommended, 300 MB maximum
- Texture resolution: 1024 x 1024 recommended, 2048 x 2048 maximum