Updating the VIVE Tracker (2018) firmware
Do not unplug the USB cable any time before the firmware update is complete. Doing so could result in a firmware error.
- From your computer, open the SteamVR app.
- If you see the icon, mouse over it to check if the firmware is out of date. If so, click Update firmware.
- Using the supplied USB cable, connect VIVE Tracker (2018) to one of your computer’s USB ports.
- Once the tracker is detected by the SteamVR app, the firmware update will start automatically.
- When the update is complete, click Done.