Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
You can use Camera to take pictures of the virtual environment in VIVERSE. You can also take selfies.
VIVERSE Menu, select
Settings , and then choose a camera image resolution.
VIVERSE Menu again and select
The Camera window will appear.
Before taking a picture, you can do any of the following:
Task Steps Move the Camera window You can do any of the following:
- Move the window left or right.
- Push or pull the window forward or backward.
- Tilt the window up or down.
To find out how, see Working with content windows.
Zoom in or out
- Drag the slider to the right to zoom in or to the left to zoom out.
- Select next to the slider to change back to the default zoom level.
Set a timer Select and then choose the time delay. Switch between the main and selfie cameras Select .
- When you're ready to capture, select the shutter button .
- Select the thumbnail in the lower right to view the last picture taken. Select the thumbnail again to switch back to the viewfinder screen.
- Images will be saved to the cloud automatically. You can download them to your computer. For details, see Downloading screenshots and other files created in the virtual space.