- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Adding, changing, and removing bookmarks
You can add links to websites as bookmarks so you can access them while using the web browser. You can also change and remove bookmarks.
- In your web browser, go to sync.vive.com and sign in with your HTC account.
At the top of the webpage, hover over
Storage and click
Tip: You can also click Storage and then click the Bookmarks tab.
Do any of the following:
- To add a new bookmark, click Add bookmark, enter a descriptive name and the link to your favorite website, and then click Add.
- Click next to a bookmark, and then choose whether to edit or delete the bookmark.