- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Opening images, documents, and other files
With the file browser, open images, PDFs, and other files.
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and then select Files.
- On the left side of the window, select a category.
To scroll up or down the file list with your VR controller, point to the list, and then tilt the thumbstick forward or backward.
Tip: You can also point to the scroll bar, then press and hold the trigger while dragging the scroll bar up or down.
- Select a file, and then select the Open button.
Open another file browser window to open another file. You can open several content windows at the same time.