- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Uploading 360° videos
- In your web browser, go to sync.vive.com and sign in with your HTC account.
- At the top of the webpage, click Storage. The Files tab will be selected automatically.
- Click Videos on the left-hand side.
- Click Upload 360 video.
Choose how you want to upload 360° videos:
Option Description Upload video file Upload 360° video files from your computer. Add an M3U8 URL
A file with the M3U8 file extension is a UTF-8 encoded playlist file. M3U8 files are plain text files that can be used to store the URL paths of streaming audio or video and information about the media tracks.
Enter the URL of a 360° video's M3U8 playlist and enter a filename to save the URL. The file created will be an M3U8 file.
- Click next to a file to rename or delete it.
- Click the column heading to sort by filename or date.
- To delete several files, select them from the list, and then click Delete.
- To delete all files, select Name, and then click Delete.