- Top articles
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus Plus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Why can't VIVE Focus Plus find my wireless network?
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus Plus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus Plus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus Plus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
VIVE Focus Plus Experience
Pairing your phone with VIVE Focus Plus
Pair your phone with the VIVE Focus Plus to start receiving notifications while you're in VR.
- In VIVE Focus Plus, press the VIVE button to open the Quick Menu.
- Select Settings > Phone Notification. VIVE Focus Plus is now in pairing mode.
- Take off VIVE Focus Plus.
- On your phone, open the VIVE app.
The first time you open the VIVE app, review the prompts and tap Allow.
Turn on Bluetooth.
Note: You will only see this button if the phone's Bluetooth is turned off.
- Tap Start and then in the list of devices, tap VIVE Focus. The phone and VIVE Focus Plus are now paired.
- In VIVE Focus Plus, you should see the phone name instead of Phone Notification in Settings.