- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus Plus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus Plus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus Plus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus Plus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Inserting the batteries into a controller
- Attaching the wrist strap to a controller
- Turning on or off a controller
- Managing controllers
- Switching the beam to the other controller
- What does the status light on the controller mean?
- Updating controller firmware
- The controllers in VR are flying all over the place when two VIVE Focus Plus headsets are used in the same area, why is that?
VIVE Focus Plus Experience
Connecting to a wireless network
Connect the headset to the Internet to access apps from VIVEPORT.
Important: Remember the wireless network name you want to connect to and its password before you put on the headset.
- Press the VIVE button to open the Quick Menu.
Settings > Wi-Fi.
- If Wi-Fi is turned off, select Turn on.
- Select the wireless network to connect to. Scroll through the list of wireless networks by swiping up or down on the trackpad.
If needed, enter the password by pointing at the keys on the virtual keyboard and pressing the trackpad.
Tip: Select More if you don't see the wireless network you want to connect to.
- Select Connect.
For a more secure Internet connection, you can configure a VPN connection. In Settings > More Settings > Wi-Fi, select > Advanced > VPN.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.