Installation and setup
- Charging VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Turning VIVE Ultimate Tracker on and off
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE XR Elite
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE Focus 3
- Setting up VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Assigning motion tracker roles
- Checking tracker status in the VIVE Menu
- Wearing VIVE Ultimate Tracker on your body
- Attaching VIVE Ultimate Tracker to an accessory
- Updating the VIVE Ultimate Tracker firmware
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
Solutions and FAQs
- Troubleshooting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Can VIVE Ultimate Tracker enter pairing mode immediately after turning it on?
- Why can't I pair new trackers?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why is the status LED on the tracker continuously breathing green?
- Is there a way to restart the tracker?
- Why can't I see tracker information in settings?
- What should I do if I'm having problems connecting VIVE XR Elite with VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- What should I do if I'm using VIVE Location-Based Software Suite (LBSS) with VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- Can I use VIVE Ultimate Tracker with other headsets?
What should I do if the tracker's position in VR and in the real world don't match?
Hold VIVE Ultimate Tracker with one hand in front of your chest with the tracker's cameras facing outward. Make sure your fingers are not blocking the cameras. Then, block the tracker's cameras with your other hand without touching them. After five seconds, remove your hand that's covering the tracker's cameras to let the tracker recover tracking.
If doing the above doesn't solve the problem, turn the tracker off and back on.