- Top articles
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Changing hand orientation
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
VIVE Focus Experience
Securing the headset with a PIN
Help prevent others from using VIVE Focus without your permission.
Set a numeric PIN to lock your headset. You'll be asked to enter the numeric PIN every time VIVE Focus is turned on or when it’s idle for a certain period of time.
- Press the Home button to open the Quick Menu.
- Select Settings > More Settings.
- Under Personal, select Security > Screen lock.
- Select PIN.
- Set the numeric PIN you want to use.
- To the right of Screen lock, tap to specify the idle time before the headset locks.