Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Changing hand orientation
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
VIVE Focus Experience
Pairing your phone with VIVE Focus
Pair your phone with the VIVE Focus to start receiving notifications while you're in VR.
- In VIVE Focus, press the Home button to open the Quick Menu.
- Select Settings > Phone Notification. VIVE Focus is now in pairing mode.
- Take off VIVE Focus.
- On your phone, open the VIVE app.
The first time you open the VIVE app, review the prompts and tap Allow.
Turn on Bluetooth.
Note: You will only see this button if the phone's Bluetooth is turned off.
- Tap Start and then in the list of devices, tap VIVE Focus. The phone and VIVE Focus are now paired.
- In VIVE Focus, you should see the phone name instead of Phone Notification in Settings.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.