Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Streaming Hub is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- How do I resume playing a PC VR title?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Why doesn't the PC VR title launch after selecting it in the Library?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
- What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- What facial expressions does VIVE Streaming support?
- What should I do if eye and facial tracking are not working properly?
- How do I improve VIVE Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphics and performance settings for VIVE Streaming?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why doesn't my streaming session start right away and I see a "Preparing VIVE Ultimate Trackers" message every time?
- When I launch VIVE Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
After setting up VIVE Streaming, your headset, and trackers, you can set up full-body tracking in VRChat. Here's how:
- On your PC, look at the SteamVR window and check that your headset, controllers, and trackers are being tracked.
- On your headset, launch VRChat.
- In your VRChat World, go stand in front of the full-length mirror.
- Open the Quick Menu by pressing the Y button on the controller.
- On the Launch Pad tab, select Calibrate FBT. You’ll see your avatar in a T-pose and white balls on the avatar’s body. The white balls represent the trackers attached to your body.
- Move your body to line up the trackers with the corresponding body parts on your avatar.
- Match up your hands to your avatar's hands and press the trigger on both controllers.
Important: If you have VIVE Full Face Tracker attached to your VIVE XR Elite, you need to enable Open Sound Control (OSC) in VRChat to track facial expressions. To enable OSC, press and hold the Y button on the left controller to open the Action Menu. Then select Options > OSC > Enabled.