- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Before you start using VIVERSE, you'll need to create an avatar. You can save up to 15 avatars on your HTC account.
Visit the VIVERSE Avatar website to learn how to create an avatar you can use in VIVERSE.
Here are a few different ways you can create an avatar:
- Create and save character avatars directly from the website.
- Import VRM avatars. Here are the recommended specifications for VRM avatars:
Specifications For good performance For medium performance Polygons 8,000 or below 20,000 or below Texture size 2,000 or below 4,000 or below Material slots 2 or below 4 or below Bound size 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 m 4 x 4 x 4 m
- Use the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app (available for Android™ and iOS) to create realistic avatars using your selfies.