- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Selecting a tool
The tip of the virtual controller will change to the tool you selected (except for Camera).
Using the Options Menu
Each tool has an Options Menu with different options.
To open the Options Menu with a VR controller, do any of the following:
- Press the Grip button on the controller.
- Press the trigger while pointing at the Options icon below the selected tool on the VIVERSE Menu.
- Use the left controller to point at the Options icon on the right controller or vice versa, and then press the trigger.
Switching the tool on and off
Here are two ways you can switch the selected tool on and off:
- Press the
VIVERSE Menu button twice to quickly switch between the selected tool and the controller beam.
- Press the VIVERSE Menu button to open the VIVERSE Menu. Select the tool again from the menu.