- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Changing hand orientation
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
VIVE Focus Experience
What is Kiosk mode?
Kiosk mode is a custom dashboard where you can restrict the apps that a user can access while using VIVE Focus. Switch to this mode to lock customers to specific experiences or simply to curate age appropriate apps for kids.
- If the headset is using build number 2.08.623.1 or older, you need to register the headset with a VIVE Enterprise Business Warranty & Services first to be able to use Kiosk mode on it. For more information about the VIVE Enterprise Business Warranty & Services, go to https://enterprise.vive.com/product/bws.
- If the headset is using build number 3.13.623.1 or later, Kiosk mode is enabled by default.
To check the build number, go to Settings > More Settings > About device > Build number.