- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
- Why can't I see the incoming video feed in the Camera Calibration Tool?
Adding Mars as an endpoint in Unreal Engine
Here's how to add Mars as an endpoint in Unreal™ Engine.
- Go to Edit > Project Settings > Plugins > UDP Messaging > Static Endpoints, and then click +.
Mars IP address and port number (in this example,
Tip: You can find the Mars IP on the Mars dashboard and the port number in the network settings. Just tap the network button to open the network settings.
+ Source, go to
Message Bus Source under
Live Link Sources, and then click
VIVE Live Link to open the Live Link plugin.