Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the face cushion to the headset
- Turning on the headset
- Turning off the headset
- Charging the headset
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- Putting on the headset
- Plugging in your headphones
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Focus Plus?
- Inserting a storage card
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Changing the system language
- Adjusting the volume
- Updating the headset software
- Securing the headset with a PIN
- Browsing files in the headset
- Capturing what you see inside the headset
- Browsing the Web
- Playing back videos
- Projecting the VIVE Focus Plus screen to an external device
- Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus Plus
- Seeing real surroundings
- When viewing photos, how do I go back to the thumbnails page?
- My movements are not being tracked properly, what can I do?
- An app has become unresponsive, what should I do?
- Does an app still run in the background after exiting it?
- Caring for your VIVE Focus Plus
- Cleaning the face cushion
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Inserting the batteries into a controller
- Attaching the wrist strap to a controller
- Turning on or off a controller
- Managing controllers
- Switching the beam to the other controller
- What does the status light on the controller mean?
- Updating controller firmware
- The controllers in VR are flying all over the place when two VIVE Focus Plus headsets are used in the same area, why is that?
VIVE Focus Plus Experience
Playing back content from an external device in VIVE Focus Plus
View media content from an HTC phone or a Miracast device in VIVE Focus Plus.
- Press the VIVE button to open the Quick Menu.
- Select Settings > Theater Mode
- Select whether you want to view media content from an HTC phone or Miracast device.
- Follow the instructions on the right panel to project the media content in VIVE Focus Plus.
- In VIVE Focus Plus, select Allow when you see the Confirm connection screen. You'll see the HTC phone or Miracast screen in VIVE Focus Plus.
While viewing media content, you can:
- Point to the screen and then swipe up or down on the Trackpad to zoom in or out of the screen.
- Point to the screen and then press and hold the Trigger to drag the screen to a different position.
Exit to leave Theater Mode.
Note: To break the connection between the device and VIVE Focus Plus but remain in Theater Mode, select Disconnect.